Sunday, May 24, 2015

More Baby Party Animals

I'm back with more cards using the Simon Says Stamp Baby Party Animals stamp set and matching dies. I also used the MISTI stamping tool to create the text panels.

For this first card I stamped the word "Baby" with three different colors of pink to create an ombre look. I decided I wanted some texture on the background so I used a pink ink pad to color white embossing paste and used a Tim Holtz stencil to create the distressed dots.


This is my very first attempt at no-line coloring with copics. I'm pretty sure I need lots more practice, but I am fairly happy with my first attempt!



This second card uses the same monkey stamp - because he is just too cute! I decided to stick with complementary colors blue and orange.

I popped up the banner, monkey, and present and added some orange enamel dots to finish off the card.


That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment