Tuesday, June 2, 2015

We Will Miss U

Hello friends!

It is the last week of school for me! Yay! Now I will have time to fit in more crafting!

I played around with distress inks today to create a card for a co-worker who is leaving after this school year. I used a Hero Arts/Studio Calico background stamp called Alphabet Pattern and heat embossed it with white Hero Arts embossing powder on watercolor paper. I used a rainbow of distress inks to create a resist over the stamp.


I die cut all of the letter "U's" from the background - making sure to cut through a card base as well. I popped up the panel with fun foam and attached the cut out circles onto the inside of the card.


I heat embossed the "we will miss" part of the sentiment using white embossing powder onto black cardstock. I finished the card off with silver glitter enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment