Saturday, January 2, 2016

SSS Card Kit - January 2016 (Part 1)

Hello all! Happy new year! This year's resolution - blog more!

I absolutely LOVE the January 2016 Simon Says Stamp card kit - one of my all time favorites. I love, love, love the colors in the kit!

In order to get the most out of the beautiful paper I decided to use a One Sheet Wonder template I created last year (see this post for more information). Here is the template I used:

Here is a sneak of all 12 cards I created. Today I will share the first seven cards. Come back tomorrow to see the last five!


Cards 1A & 1B:


Cards 2A & 2B:


Cards 3A & 3B (plus a bonus 3C!)


For these two cards I die cut the middle of the patterned patters and used them to create the shaker card - this stretched the beautiful paper even further!



Thanks for stopping by today! See you tomorrow for the last few cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment