Monday, January 18, 2016

Mix It Up Challenge Card #2!

Hello friends!

I can't stop "Mixing It Up" over at the Essentials By Ellen Mix It Up Challenge. I just love the Essentials by Ellen products and My Favorite Things products so much!

Today I actually used three different stamp sets from My Favorite Things. The main flower images are from the Blissful Blooms set. I needed a shape to fill out the stamped wreath so I used the lone snowball from the Toasty Greetings set. I then cut apart a sentiment from the Keep on Rockin' set to pair with the "Fabulous" die from Essentials By Ellen. This awesome die was a free gift during Black Friday shopping back in November.


I stamped the flowers into a wreath shape and colored them with Peerless watercolors. I die cut the word "Fabulous" several times out of black cardstock. I then covered it with black wink of stella and lots of glossy accents. Looks so cool in person!


Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment