Sunday, April 12, 2015

SSS Card Kit - Celebrate You!

Hello all!

Today I'm playing with the SSS April card kit again. I took to color cues from the card kit and chose to work with bright pinks and oranges. I used Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade distress inks for both cards.



For this first card I cut a star using my Silhouette and used it as a mask. I sponged on a lot of Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade and then splattered it with silver acrylic paint thinned with water. After I removed this mask I splattered with black paint and added some enamel dots.


This second card uses a stencil from My Favorite Things which I sponged lots of Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade through. After embossing the sentiment from the card kit I used a die to cut a star through the sentiment. I stacked up three layers of black cardstock under the sentiment to create a popped-up section.


Here is a close up:


Thanks for stopping by today!





No comments:

Post a Comment