Friday, April 3, 2015

Multiples with MISTI - SSS April Card Kit

As many before me have discovered, the MISTI is truly an amazing tool! When I got my Simon Says Stamp April card kit, I knew I wanted to create a set of cards using the MISTI. I used the large "YAY!" from the stamp set to create a repeated stamping panel:



I used the triangle stamp and the "It's Your Day" stamp from the SSS "Sparkle and Shine" set. The Yay! panel is popped off the card base. I added some silver thread behind the sentiment and some silver glitter enamel dots to finish it off.


I used four colors of cardstock from My Favorite Things: Grape Jelly, Sour Apple, Razzle Berry, and Blu Raspberry. Here are the other three color combos:


The MISTI makes is so easy to stamp all of these cards at once! Here are all four cards together:


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment