Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Taylored Expressions January SOTM

I have some cards to share today that I made with the Taylored Expressions Stamp of the Month kit. I love this stamp set - so much fun to play with!


This first card uses the heart stamp and lots of copic coloring. Subtle texture behind the hearts adds focus to the hearts. Here is a close up of the hearts and shows how they are popped up by foam tape.


This next card uses the "XO" stamp from the set. I stamped it several times on watercolor paper with versamark, using a Stamp-a-ma-jig to help with alignment. I heat embossed with clear embossing powder and then covered it with several distress inks: Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord, Faded Jeans, and Tumbled Glass. After inking it up I spritzed it with pearl-ex and water. Super shimmery and fun!


This last card uses the dies from the "Love M'stache" set that coordinates with the kit. I loved the idea of using a "girly" flowery patterned paper to die cut the mustaches.


Thank you for stopping by today!









No comments:

Post a Comment