Saturday, January 25, 2014

Splendid Sunflowers

Happy Saturday!

I really want to try to blog more often this year. I have been keeping myself busy making cards and I just need to find the time to sit down and blog them!

Today I have three different cards to share using MFT's Splendid Sunflower stamp set. Love it! I think this stamp is so versatile and can be used for literally any occasion. Clearly however, I think the sunflower belongs on kraft paper... :)

While making this first card I stumbled upon a happy coincidence - the Oval Tab Die-Namics was the exact same width as the rounded rectangle shape from the Blueprints 3 Die-Namics. Perfect, right?!


This next card uses a background stamp from Hero Arts which I think adds the perfect subtle touch.


Another get well soon card - clean and simple!


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment