Saturday, November 9, 2013

"Peas" on Earth

I have been working on making a bunch of Christmas cards lately, and I was clearly in a "punny" mood.

While making a traditional "Peace on Earth" card, I starting thinking of my Paper Smooches stamps and how adorably cheeky they are. That instantly led me to "Peas on Earth."

 
I used the Earth from the Space Cadet stamp set and colored with Copics. I also used a tiny smiley face from the Sugar Rush stamp set to add personality to the peas. 

 
I used foam adhesive to add depth to the Earth and the peas. The word "Peas" was die cut and covered with glossy accents and "on Earth" was printed on the computer.
 
Here is another variation:

 
 
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a "Peas"ful holiday season! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, how funny is that? And so clever! Really, you just made me laugh ;)

    ReplyDelete