Sunday, February 2, 2014

SSS February Card Kit

I'm sharing some cards I made using the Simon Says Stamp February card kit today.


For this first card, I masked off the center area and stamped the flowers around the outside of the mask.


Before I took of the mask I used it to line up the die that I used to make the mask and embossed it using my Cuttlebug. I then embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder.


This next card using the row of circles stamp which I formed on the block to be in a wave shape. I stamped it with rainbow colors and added the sentiment inside the circle which was heat embossed with clear glitter embossing powder.


This last card focuses more on the beautiful paper that came in the kit. I cut strips of paper and did lots of simple sewing. I used the stickers to finish my own sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by today!





1 comment:

  1. Great cards! I love the stitching and the patterned paper on the second card!

    ReplyDelete