Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I'm Back!

So... after taking a year hiatus from this blog during my adventure called grad school - I am back! Hopefully for longer than my last attempt...

Today I want to showcase a card I made for last week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge which was to feature gold somewhere on your card.


I decided to heat emboss using gold embossing powder on vellum. I decided to use vellum to get the sheer/see-through look while focusing on the shine of the gold!


I added the sweet word "Cherish" from the "We Connect" stamp set and finished off the card by adding the pops of pink for the centers of the flowers and the heart. I covered all the pink with glossy accents to give them some shine.


Here is the final card:


Thanks for stopping by today! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment