Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The First Post...

Well, here it is. My very first blog post!

If you are reading this, thank you for checking my blog out! Please be patient with me! :)

For my first post, I decided to share two cards that I created for the current Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.


Here is the inspiration photo:


For this first card I was inspired by the colors and the text as a focal point. I used the Paper Smooches set "Smarty Pants." I colored the books and professor with copics and paper pieced his shirt. I cut out the letters with my Sizzix dies and glued them on cork paper to keep with the school feel.


This second card is also inspired by the SPARKS inspiration picture, but mostly by the colors. I used the "Get Outta Town" PS set for this card. I colored the flowers and the adorable pineapple beverage with copics and then added Stickles glitter to give it the fabulous touch it needed!


I love Paper Smooches and had a great time making these cards!

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Love all of your cards. You are so creative! Great first post!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous cards & love your blog banner :)

    ReplyDelete