Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hang in There

I literally only discovered Tiddly Inks this morning. If you have not had a chance to look into these adorable digital and clear stamps, you need to!
 
 
I downloaded an adorable stamp called Wryn - Hanging Around and knew I had to play with it. I have had issues in the past of printing digital stamps and then not being able to color them with my copics because of smearing the ink. Last summer I bought a new Canon printer and realized I hadn't used it yet with digital stamps. I held my breath and printed on the best setting in grayscale. I also let it dry for about two hours before I started coloring. Success! No smearing!
 
 
 
I also decided to play along at SplitcoastStampers for the weekly sketch challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by today! :)
 
 
 

1 comment: